Saturday, February 14, 2009

And It Went in A Different Way

No, it is not about the mid-semester examinations which got over very recently. If not the exams, then what ? Well, it is the last Monday meeting I am talking about. For those who attended the meeting, do you remember what actually we wanted to discuss in the meeting ? We mainly had a meeting to talk about the progress of E-Summit scheduled to be during next weekend. And the meeting ended with the entire restructuring of the event. 

And for those not present during the making of the HISTORY, let me tell you that it was not all that serious and gloomy a meeting. Rather, it was a fun-filled meeting. And everyone was contributing his/her bit. But alas, I had to face the prejudice once again !! While everyone, including Mayanka ( although he has denied of this ), was throwing bad ones, my jokes were not at all taken seriously and I was repeatedly being forced to keep shut :(:(

Now, coming back to E-Summit, I guess we will have the best and biggest E-Summit this year in the completely redefined structure. Best of Luck Team EDC !!

I don't know whether people have taken this change in structure with an open heart or with some reservations. Though I like the new structure more, I too have some stuffs coming at the back of my mind. But whatever the case may be, this is quite true that one must be able to accept the changes. And I guess that one must be looking for changes. Because changes are something which keep our lives interesting and moving, don't they ?

One more change which I am going through these days is "lack of engagement". Surprisingly, I have very little EDC work too these days. Believe me, I never was so 'vella' in the last semester. And the good part is that I am enjoying this change by getting more time to sleep and less running around to do work at really short notice. 

OK Guys, now it's time for me to change to "Going to Canteen" mode from the "Blogging" mode.
Hope we keep enjoying the changes in our lives !!

Ashish Agrawal
( ashish.iitrk@gmail.com )

1 comment:

Mayank said...

Nice Blog! As said before the meeting was great and hope the planning gives good results!

I can see you are feeling the pinch of lack of work. Don't worry u won't complain now. :P